If you’re planning to hire a caterer to create the food for your wedding or special event, you know that the quality and taste can make or break the party. Maybe you’re trying to impress your boss or a new client, so the last thing you want is for the food served at last night’s corporate event to be the talk of the office the next day— and in a negative way. It can be a stressful task when you set out to find the right caterer. So, how to go choose the best one should be the first thing to think about. There are so many choices available for an event caterer in South Florida, so how do you choose? At Royal Palm Events at Madison Green, we make it easy for you to hire us because you don’t have to do a thing — just sit back and let our experienced staff take it from there.
I’m looking for catering near me
There are two things they say can make or break a party’s success: one is usually the choice of music and the other is food! If music isn’t an essential part of the event, then all the focus will be on your menu selection, so let’s make sure you do it right. While some of these tips are common sense, the stress of the party and the urgency to get it done now might cause you to forget some important tips such as:
• Reviews – Have you read real reviews by actual customers? Many companies nowadays put fake positive reviews on their site that leaves you with the wrong impression of the company.
• Is the menu diverse enough – Make sure there are a variety of foods to choose from and vegetarian options for those that don’t eat meat.
• Any dietary restrictions – Check with your guests if they have any dietary restrictions or allergies to certain foods or gluten.
• Fast delivery – Make sure the caterer knows what time the food should arrive and when the party ends so that they can pick up any chafing dishes or utensils they may have left for serving. On-time delivery is essential to your event’s success.
• Presentation of food – Is the food displayed in a pleasing manner on attractive platters and not in a mass jumble in unattractive tins?
• Affordable packages – Does the caterer offer package deals that are affordable? No one likes to overpay and everyone loves a great deal with lots of choices.
• How does the food taste? Last but most important, make sure you have tasted the food. Always visit the venue to taste the food before you decide on a caterer.
If you are researching “catering near me,” look no further than our team at Royal Palm Events at Madison Green. With hundreds of satisfied customers, we have the experience, resources, and stellar reputation in the South Florida area to create your dream event! From the fabulous venue to the gourmet food and desserts to the DJ to the lighting and flowers, Royal Palm Events at Madison Green provides it all!
Call us today at (561) 784-5225 to find out more about our incredible wedding and event packages! Ask yourself, “Why waste time and money searching for other catering facilities when everything I’ll need for my wedding day is available from one convenient caterer near me?” Royal Palm Events at Madison Green is your one-stop event facility!